Santa Monica based start-up dfs|MediaLabs is hiring a lead iOS native App developer who is also an expert in C++. Candidate must also be able to implement eCommerce solutions and provision robust databases for the App. There will also be heavy social media integration so candidate must be very comfortable and experienced using social medial API’s and creating new ways of utilizing them. We are creating an amazing new groundbreaking App and looking for the right candidate to join our team. We are looking to fill this in-house full-time position immediately to start work on this awesome new App that will change the way people use their smartphones and tablets.
Candidates must have experience and well developed skills in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Objective-C, Xcode and the latest iOS
- Strong knowledge and experience with C++
- Strong knowledge and experience with eCommerce development
- Strong knowledge and experience with with MySQL or other relational databases
- Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, and Instagram integration
- Email integration
- Use of third-party libraries and APIs
- Integration of login system through Twitter, Facebook and email
- Native smartphone/tablet video and camera use/integration
- Map and geolocation integration
- Push Notifications
- Memory Management
- Management of Multiple Activities/Views
- Heavy UI development/integration
- Knowledge of rotation, zoom, scale and manipulation of 2D images
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
Extreme bonus skills:
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience in working with Adobe After Effects plug-ins from a development standpoint
Candidate must also:
- Be available to work in-house and on-site full-time.
- Have delivered/published at least 2 Apps to the Apple App Store.
- Have legal ability to work in US.
- Be a local Los Angeles area resident.
- Have a strong passion for the mobile space
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Strong growth in an awesome start-up
- Ability to create groundbreaking Apps that are unlike anything else
- Ability to work as a lead developer
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org